Welcome to Solid Insights
The Contact Center Whisperer’s Corner
Hey there, Solid Rockstars!
Hey, Hey, Hey, Guys! And Welcome to SRC’s January Newsletter!
We’ve heard it all before…… “New Year, New Me” and we all know that one person who, every year, has the SAMMMMEEEE goals and never makes any progress towards realizing them! LOL!
Now, before you jump down to my throat and get me wrong, I do believe in failing forward. However, I also believe that you haven’t truly tried unless you’ve failed, and let’s be honest; some of us haven’t even tried.
This year, instead of having “fifty leven” (as my grandmother used to say, and I still don’t know what number that is…LOL!) New Year’s resolutions, how about we just start with 2 or 3 goals,
then set actionable & reasonable metrics to measure success, and
be ready to PIVOT as needed.
Congrats Samantha Thompson of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
“Samantha the Quality @ WFM Manager here at Stanley Black and Decker is a Rockstar! She is always going above and beyond in helping the whole call center with continued efforts in all key Metrics. Samantha is all hands in when it comes to keeping the Advocates happy, engaged and successful in their positions. Samantha has her hands in each part of the business and the Advocates know they can go to her for anything. She WILL find a way to help or fix any problem that should arise. She has lead the way for me to enter this WFM world and I couldn’t be more proud to be on her Team.”
Submitted By: Kassidy Mastney
Nominate your next favorite Rockstar -> Submit here <-
- LinkedIn News – What’s next for generative AI? LinkedIn data points to a few
must-watch trends for 2024. More on the story here!
- Zoom – Zoom announced enhancements across its AI-powered customer experience (CX) suite.
More on the story here!
- PayPal amends terms and conditions to comply with EU law. More on the story here!
Discover Software Like Never Before with Demos On Demand!
Ever wish that discovering enterprise software could be as entertaining as your favorite game show? Well, wish no more! Say hello to Demos On Demand, where software discovery gets a thrilling makeover.
Hosted by none other than Juanita Coley, our very own CEO at Solid Rock Consulting, Demos On Demand is far more than just another YouTube show—it’s your go-to, interactive guide to the enterprise software world. Picture this: Top-notch vendors taking the stage to answer your burning questions and offer live demos, all packed into an exhilarating 30-minute episode.
Here’s why Demos On Demand should be your go-to resource when looking for your next software solution:
- Witness Live Demos: Get VIP access to live demonstrations of diverse enterprise software solutions by industry experts. Imagine a personal software expo, but without leaving your desk!
- Real-Time Interactivity: No need to jot down questions for later. Our platform allows you to engage directly with vendors in real-time. Get instant answers to your product queries during the show!
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: From timeless classics to the newest game-changers, we’ve got you covered. Never miss a beat in the rapidly evolving software industry.
- Edutainment at Its Best: Learning meets entertainment in our dynamic game show format. Who says software discovery can’t be fun?
Ready to turn the often daunting task of software discovery into a fun and enlightening journey? Subscribe to Demos On Demand on YouTube today and join us for our next exciting episode. Let’s turn software demos into an unforgettable experience!
We look forward to you joining our Demos On Demand community!
Verint Training at SRC:
Dive into Excellence with Verint Mini’s
Still on the fence about investing in full configuration training?
Don’t worry, we’ve got the perfect stepping-stone for you!
The Verint Live Training Mini Packages are designed for you! These mini training packs offer a tantalizing taste of our full, comprehensive training program. At an incredibly accessible price, these packs are the perfect opportunity to experience the immense potential Verint systems offer to elevate your organization’s performance and customer satisfaction.
As an official Verint Partner, we at Solid Rock Consulting focus on Solution & Discipline. We’re experts in the discipline of WFM and the training of Verint’s products. We help you adopt your Verint solution strategically so that you realize results faster.
These exclusive Skill Boosters are offered in two convenient modules:
4-Hour Skill Booster*** LIMITED TIME OFFER ***
USUAL PRICE $2,000
Get a flavor of our intensive training program with this condensed 4-hour module, offering key insights into vital Verint applications such as Workforce Management, Speech Analytics, Quality Management, and Desktop and Process Analytics (DPA).
8-Hour Skill Booster*** LIMITED TIME OFFER ***
USUAL PRICE $4,000
Double the insights, double the value!
Dive deeper into the world of Verint with this extended module, covering all areas from the 4-hour pack with greater depth and detail.
Why work with us?
- We are a trusted Verint education partner.
- We train the full WFO suite of Verint products.
- Many of our trainers have worked directly as users of the solution giving them real-world, hands-on experience. This allows for out-of-the-box use cases for training and configuration.
- Many of our trainers have used other WFO solutions, making transitioning from one solution to the Verint solution a breeze.
- Our trainers collectively have over 50 years of training and consulting experience.
Well, there you have it folks! That’s your SRC Scoop for the month! I’d love to hear from you, though.
Do you agree, have more insights on the leadership thoughts?
Leave me a comment below!
Do you want to get my thoughts on your call centers questions and woes?
Submit your questions here -> Enter Submissions Here
I’ll select the most interesting questions and answer them in next month’s video postings and post them here in Q&A Blog format!
Please note: You may elect to keep your name anonymous. However, we do ask for your name and email so that we can ensure we reply back to you directly….
See y’all next month!
Until next time… Let’s Go Make Impact!
CEO, Solid Rock Consulting
Enjoyed this newsletter?
Subscribe for FREE to receive future newsletters straight to your inbox.